10 Most Expensive Cars
Which are the 10 Most Expensive Cars in the world ? Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe 1931 is by far recorded as the most expensive car sold in 1987 at the price of $8,700,000. However it is not available in the market today thus I am not going to include this in my list of most expensive cars in the world. I will also not include the concept cars in my list.
There are many different car manufacturing companies in world who make the most futuristic and mode advanced cars. It is actually about how much money you can shell out to buy a car.
The car makers keep on introducing new and latest cars and every next car has something better than its previous version, whether it is about engine power, comfort, speed, robustness or anything else. In this list I am going to include the cars only for the people who can spend a behemoth amount for a new vehicle in their passageway.
Here is the list of world’s most expensive cars-
10 Most Expensive Cars In The World
10. Ascari A10- This car is worth $650,000. Ascari A10 can reach a top speed of 215 mph. This is a British car and the company is planning to bring out 50 Ascari A10s in England. It is on the 10th position in list of 10 Most Expensive Cars in The World.
9. This car is form an American car making company. SSC Ultimate Aero is the 3rd fastest car in the world and it reaches to the tested speed of 257 mph. This car actually is powerful enough to compete with world’s most expensive car Bugatti Veyron which is almost double to its price. As per the statement given by the company, only 25 of these cars will be produced.
8. Pagani Zonda C12 F- This car is tagged at a price of $667,321. A small Italian individual company is the proud maker of this car. It can reach 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and promises a speed of 215 mph.
7. Ferrari Enzo- Ferrari has tagged this car at a price of $670,000. This car can reach 0-60 in 3.4 seconds and gives a speed of 217 mph. This is considered as the most popular supercar in the world. More than 400 units of this car are produced and sold till date. This comes 7th in the list of 10 Most Expensive Cars in The World.
6. McLaren F1- This car is available at the price of $970,000. This car was listed as most expensive and fastest car in 1994. It can reach 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and delivers a speed of 240 mph.
5. Zenvo ST1- You can buy this car by paying $1,225,000. It can reach 0-60 in just 2.9 seconds delivering the top speed of 233 mph. A small Danish supercar company has made this car and its production is limited to 15 units only.
4. Maybach Landaulet – You can get this car in your home garage at $1,380,000. It can reach 0-60 in 5.2 seconds. This is the most expensive car in the sedan class. Landaulet is probably the most luxurious cars ever made. It has 4th position in the list of 10 Most Expensive Cars in The World.
3. Koenigsegg Agera R- This car can be yours by paying $1,600,000. It covers 0-60 in just 2.8 seconds and provides a top speed of 260 mph. However it can reach to the speed of 270 mph but the according to the company lawsuit they will unlock the speed only once for any specific occasion and that too with complete paper work. It holds 3rd position in the list of 10 Most Expensive Cars in the world
3. Lamborghini Reventon- This car can be yours if you are willing to pay $1,600,000. This comes third in the list of the most expensive cars in the world but it delivers the top speed less than many cars below in the list. It has the top speed of 211 mph and can reach 0-60 in 3.3 seconds. The reason of its being the third in the list of 10 Most Expensive Cars in The World is its slick design.
2. Aston Martin One-77-This is the second most expensive car in the world and is available at the price range of $1,850,000. It reaches 60 mph in 3.4 seconds and gives the maximum speed of 220 mph.
1.Bugatti Veyron Super Sports- Here comes the leader of the list of Most Expensive Cars in The World. . You can be a proud owner of world’s most expensive car by shelling out $2,400,000. This is the priciest street legal car by far. Bugatti Veyron Super Sports is also the fastest street car giving the top speed of 267 mph and takes just 2.5 seconds to reach from 0-60 mph.