Expensive cars Bugatti Veyron is the name that itself defines the range of fastest cars. It is named after the great Bugatti development engineer Pierre Veyron. It is a famous mid-engined and grand touring car. Basically it is manufactured by Bugatti Automobiles in the Molsheim city of France. Veyron is introduced by Bugatti in the year 2005.The Bugatti Veyron is based on the concept of Bentley Hunaudieres but is the built at the head quarter of Bugatti.Hartmut Warkus is the chief designer of the Bugatti Veyron. Jozef Kaban has designed the exterior of Veyron.
Various Models Of Expensive cars Bugatti Veyron are:-
- Pur Sang:- It is launched in the year 2007. It is introduced in the Frankfurt Motor Show. Pur Sang means Pure Blood. It is one of the five limited edition cars of the Bugatti. Its base price is approximately $1500000. It is loaded with a Quad-Turbocharged engine.
- Fbg Par Hermes:-It is the second special edition car from Bugatti launched in the year 2008 and is based on the Hermes theme. Hermes leather is used in the interior of this Veyron.Its approximate price is 1.55 million Euro.
- Sang Noir:- It was also launched in the year 2008 and was introduced in a very stylish black exterior and cool bright orange interior. It comes with a quad-turbocharged 16 cylinder engine allows you to reach the top speed of 253mile per hour.
- Bleu Centenaire:- It was launched in 2009. It was introduced in the Geneva Motor Show on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Bugatti. It was manufactured in a unique combination of the sprit blue matt along with the sprint blue gloss.
- L’Edition Centenaire: – The fifth special edition Veyron launched in the year 2009. Only four cars were manufactured and all are having different colours and the four colours are inspired from the four famous drivers.
Eager to know which is your favorite model of Bugatti Veyron .