Most economical cars
Car is considered to be an asset for the owners as well as it is a proof of affluence and taste of the owners to a great extent. When individual are going to purchase a car he must know about the fuel economy factor and that should be kept in mind before making any decision for purchasing any model of the car. Due to hike in the fuel price it is a considerable factor prior jumping to buy any cars. There are various factors that have an influence on the fuel efficiency of the car. The conditions are like quality of fuel, air conditioning and the driving conditions and style. Car manufacturing companies are putting their best effort to make the new and latest models of cars to be more fuel-efficient. If your vehicle has superior fuel economy then it emits lower amount of CO2 and you have to bear lower tax for CO2 emissions. Here are the most economical cars discussed.
The most economical cars in India are making general people to dream for their favorite car.
- In India, Tata Nano is the top most cars in the list of most economical cars that have good fuel economy and the price of the car is also low. It gives nearly 23-24 kmpl mileage; it may vary upon the driving condition and the road condition. The elevated fuel efficiency has been attained with a 2-cylinder, 624 cc rear engine along with rear wheel drive system, and 4-speed physical transmission. The Tata Nano price in India is Rs 1, 53,641* – Rs 2, 12,370*.
- Maruti Suzuki is the name that most of the Indian car owners rely upon and thus has to be included in the list of most economical cars. Maruti A-Star has incorporated the eye-catching features and it has great fuel efficiency of 19.6 kmpl. It has integrated with latest KB series engine technology that improves the fuel economy. The price of Maruti A-Star in India is Rs 3,80,772* – Rs 4,59,700
- Chevrolet launched the latest fuel efficient car the Beat in most economical cars segment that proffer 18.61 kmpl mileage with easy handling system. The car executes Port De-Activation system that has improved the performance of the car along with fuel efficiency. The price of Chevrolet Beat is around Rs 3.72 – 5.69 Lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Estilo is also the one that can be in the list which has more or less 18.3 kmpl mileages. It is powered by K-series 3 cylinder engine and 5 speed manual transmissions that boost up the fuel economy. The price of Maruti Suzuki Estilo is Rs. 3, 63, 230 and this car has an important place in list of most economical cars.
- Among top 10 economical cars Chevrolet Spark is another one which has incorporated Siemens EMS system that controls the emission and enhances fuel economy to a great degree. It has fuel efficiency of 18.29 kmpl and slightly behind than Chevrolet Beat. The Chevrolet Spark price in India is Rs 3.14 – 3.68 Lakhs.
- Another model that comes under the name of Chevrolet is Cruze that is also stood in top ten economical cars list. It has stylish look and fuel efficiency is great and for this reason the car lovers prefer it. It has manual transmission with 4 engines and gives more or less 18.27 kmpl mileages. The Chevrolet Cruze price in India is Rs 12.54 – 15.05 Lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto has the perfect combo of performance and design, it has 18.1 kmpl of fuel efficiency and it is evidence in favor of Maruti Suzuki for making fuel efficient cars, this quality makes it eligible for list of most economical cars. The Maruti Suzuki Alto price in India is Rs 2.40 – 3.39 Lakhs.
- Hyundai i10 is another fuel efficient car among the top 10 economical cars. The fuel economy of the car is of 18.06 kmpl. The price of Hyundai i10 is Rs 3.65 – 6.11 Lakhs.
- The Hyundai i10 1.1 litre offers an astounding mileage, just a little behind its 1.2 litre identical twin, of 17.83 kmpl. The price of Hyundai i10 1.1 litre is Rs 4,21,913*.
- Maruti Ritz is the 10th cars of the list of most economical cars that gives 17.7 kmpl of mileage and makes the list exclusive. The Maruti Ritz price in India is Rs 4.16 – 5.73 Lakhs.