New York Auto Show 2012 - Top Ten Cars 2012
1. 2013 SRT Viper: If you thought the previous cars were good, the take a bow at this one. Simply the best car at the New York Auto Show 2012 , the glowing red Viper makes a whooping 640 hp and 600 lb-ft of torque, with upgraded Italian exterior styling and European interiors.
2. Infiniti LE Concept: Hailed as the very first ever luxury car driven by electricity, Infiniti predicts a much improved performance to the forerunner Leaf. With a 134hp and 240 lb-ft of torque this masterpiece has interior luxury and original brand style.
3. Acura RLX Concept: Empowered by three electric motors and a gasoline engine the Acura RLX Concept is nothing but a powerhouse of a machine. Total output delivered is 370 horsepower and more. It was greatly appreciated in New York Auto Show 2012
4. Terrafugia Transition: Do not get deceived, it is not an airplane. Everyone was amazed to see this car in New York Auto Show 2012 . It has got steering wheel and pedals, with dual command. While it has succeeded in its test drive, it awaits its approval for flight.
6. 2014 Chevrolet Impala: The gorgeous and handsome Chevrolet Impala is the newest sedan with an alternative 20-ich circumference wheels. Accessory features include adaptive cruise control and departure warning system as well as an auto brake system. Chevrolet fans loved this car in New York Auto Show 2012
7. 2013 RAM 1500: With an active air transmission which has the capacity to raise or lower the vehicle at pace, active grill shutters, thermal management system the 2013 RAM 1500 gives a 8-speed auto transmission. It is also provided with the start/stop engine technology.
8. Porsche Cayenne Diesel: This is the first ever diesel fuelled car from Porsche for the US in history. It provides a 240 horsepower and an unbelievable 406 lb-ft torque priced @$55,750 only. It made a great rapot in New York Auto Show 2012
9. Fisker Atlantic Concept: The Fisker Atlantic Concept is indeed to give stiff competition to the BMW 3 series cars and the Audi A5. Henrik Fisker is confident of Fisker matching these forerunners in luxury as well as comfort, performance, and so the price element.
10. Cadillac GM: Mostly hailed as a Japanese Buick, especially due to the ES front-drive luxury sedan, which tends mostly be compared to the Cadillac GM premium brand, Lexus now releases the all new 2013ES, to put the comparisons to rest for good. 2013ES is much better and trendy on the exterior with the GS themed front.